The way we move from a world of work to retirement is changing.
More of us than ever are moving gradually in to retirement, slowly reducing work and allocating our time to other things. We are living longer too, which means the money we set aside for retirement must stretch further than before.
Finally, constant changes to pension legislation and the closure of many Final Salary and Defined Benefit pensions, bring both opportunities and threats.
Retiring successfully, which of course means something different for everyone, takes careful planning.
That’s where we come in. We will help you understand:
- What retirement means for you
- The income and capital you need to deliver your ideal retirement
- When you will realistically be able to retire and whether you will be able to retire earlier than you previously thought possible
- Your existing pensions and the progress you have made to achieving your retirement goals
- The State Pension
- The steps you need to take to bridge any shortfall
- How the changes to pension legislation can help you meet your objectives
We will use our financial planning skills and knowledge to create a plan that will deliver your retirement objectives.
By working with us, you will be left feeling informed, empowered and confident that your retirement plans are on track.